Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
As one of the top attractions in Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia draws large crowds of visitors daily. Don't waste time waiting to get inside: meet your small-group, limited to 15 guests, at the entrance and enjoy priority admission, giving you more time to soak up the astonishing architecture of the interiors. Your dedicated, English-speaking guide fills you in on all the history behind Antoni Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece.
- Small-group tour of up to 15 ensures a personal experience
- Save time: Priority access allows you to skip the line to enter
- Get insights into the secrets, history, and architecture from your guide
- Includes audio-guided headset use if needed
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fee and guided visit in Sagrada Familia
Fast track entrance (groups entrance)
Cancellation with full refund with at least one day notice
Hotel pick up and drop off
Access to the towers. Whilst they offer good views of Barcelona, not an essential part of the visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointBotiga de la Sagrada Família, Carrer de la Marina, s/n, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements. In particular, tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals are not allowed.
- For full description, further details and more tour dates please visit our website
- To limit the spread of the covid-19, Sagrada Familia is temporarily closed. For more up to date information please get in touch with us
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exploring Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 152250P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaCategory
Montjuïc MountainPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Diagonal MarGran Teatre del LiceuBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Camp NouMt. TibidaboLa Roca VillageCaixaForum BarcelonaBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) El Tablao de CarmenTablao Flamenco CordobesSant Pau Recinte ModernistaSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)El BornSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Museum of IllusionsArc de TriomfBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Park Güell