2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Let your Segway do the walking and see more during this short, guided tour that includes a stop at La Sagrada Familia basilica. After a safety briefing and training ride with your guide, set off to see landmarks, squares, parks and more, winding your electric Segway through the streets as you go. Learn about the city’s history and watch modern life unfold as you glide down the narrow streets.
- See top sights like Old Town, the Gothic Quarter, Arc of Triumph
- Ride a Segway through historic city streets
- Pass through Ciutadella Park
- Training, equipment, water included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Raincoats (if needed)
Departure & Return
Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are mandatory and rental is free. A training session will be given so that every rider has enough skills to drive in the city.
- Valid I.D. or passport is required at the time of the tour (a copy is also accepted).
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended. In case of rain we provide raincoats, nonetheless, we recommend guests to bring their own. In case of severe weather, the option of an alternative date and time convenient for both parties will be given.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Fun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sagrada Familia 2H Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sagrada Familia 2H Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sagrada Familia 2H Segway Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5648P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursSegway ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - CataloniaSegway Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TarragonaSegway Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - GironaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - GironaSegway Tours - GironaCategory
El RavalBarcelona ZooHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumGraciaSant Sadurni d'AnoiaTablao Flamenco CordobesIlla Fantasia Water ParkPort of Barcelona Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Montserrat MountainSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Port OlímpicPlaca de Sant Felip NeriAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaOtto Zutz ClubErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Casa Amatller