- Skip-the-lines and secure your ticket to the Sagrada Familia in advance
- Tour the landmark with an English-speaking guide
- Learn about Gaudi and the history of the basilica
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights. Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights. Arriving by metro: Take the Metro (Lines 2 and 5) and get off at the stop "Sagrada Familia".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would book again but maybe when the season was not so busy!" See review