Are you interested in?
Montserrat Mountain Tours
97 Tours & Activities
571 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1490 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Board a cog train and journey to a monastery hidden among the peaks of Catalonia's Montserrat mountain. This private guided tour offers a more personalized experience than is typical. Visit the Church of Santa Maria de Montserrat where you see 'La Moreneta,' also known as the 'Black Madonna', and hear the Children’s Choir of Montserrat, before hiking to a scenic viewpoint.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your own interests
- Includes the cable car, round-trip train ticket from Barcelona, and lunch
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled Water + Sandwich per person
Cable Car / Cog TrainTickets
Train tickets from/to Barcelona
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrer de la Creu Coberta, 2, 08014 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110975P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaRail Tours - CataloniaTrolley Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaRail Tours - TarragonaTrolley Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaRail Tours - GironaTrolley Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Museum of IllusionsCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)El Tablao de CarmenBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)CaixaForum BarcelonaSant Joan Funicular Railway Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Montjuïc MountainSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)El RavalMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)