Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting right in front of the Hard Rock Cafe with a sign from Amigo Tours, please be at least 10 minutes before departure time at the meeting point.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The effectiveness of the use of masks to avoid infections by Covid 19 has been demonstrated, so the use of these is mandatory throughout the journey. Friend will not provide masks, each client must bring their own.
- The safety distance between people must be maintained throughout the journey whenever possible. Families can stay together.
- Our tourists are recommended to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are prohibited from touching any object of our clients.
- Our collaborators (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the detailed health protection protocol that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the list N: Disinfectants to use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Our units have 70% alcohol-gel dispensers available to our tourists
- Our tourists will have an assigned, personal and guaranteed seat throughout the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms