Private Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Skip the Line tickets Casa Batlló
Skip the Line tickets La Pedrera - Casa Milà
The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for the group that reserves it.
Complimentary glass of cava (Catalan Champagne)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursChocolate Tours Architecture ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaChocolate Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaChocolate Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaChocolate Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Mosaiccos Casa Lleó i MoreraHistory Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Placa d'EspanyaBotanical Garden of BarcelonaEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Mt. TibidaboCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Park GüellEls Quatre Gats