- Private wine and tapas tour of Barcelona with a local guide
- Stray from the beaten path and visit wine and tapas bars favored by local residents
- Sample handpicked glasses of wine accompanied by tapas
- Learn about the history and culinary culture of Barcelona
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your local guide at the entrance Els Tres Tombs.
Say goodbye to your private local guide.
What To Expect
Over the course of the tour, sample glasses of wine and an accompanying tapa in different locations. Educate your palate to recognize the dry notes of Ros Marina White wine and savor the spicy nuances of red wine made using grapes from the Tempranillo region.
Typical tapas could include montaditos, miniature sandwiches filled with cheese and cured meat, or unique combinations including chicken and raspberry. Your tour concludes at your final tasting location in central Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone looking a for a fun night in Barcelona with friends and delicious food and wine." See review