5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Avoid tourist traps and get an authentic taste of Mediterranean culinary culture with this private oil tasting experience. Visit a workshop where you will learn about the difference between old and new plantations, explore the different varieties of olives, and learn how the process of making olive oil. Finally, enjoy an oil tasting with typical and organic Catalan products such as cheese, honey, cold meat, and wine.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodations
- Includes tastings of 3 different organic oils, and organic Catalan products
- Learn about the process of making olive oil from your hosts
Saved to wishlist!
Oil tasting with 3 different organic oils
Tasty catalan organic products
This tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
Local Guided visit to the Olives Trees
Duration 5 hours approximately
Possibility to purchase oil, wine , honey and ship it to your home
Tips and Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any location, your hotel, your vacation rentals, points of interests, private apartments and in any location in Catalonia. Please let us know your location address
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Discovery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66178P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
L'Escolania de MontserratCasa BatllóColonia GüellBotanical Garden of BarcelonaMosaiccos Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Barceloneta BeachBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)El BornL'EixampleValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)El PoblenouOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Otto Zutz ClubJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)El Raval