5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a horse through a natural haven near Barcelona on a private, 5-hour tour that’s perfectly tailored to your interests and skill level. Meet your horse and experienced guide, then explore the park; walk, trot or gallop along scenic trails with views of the Catalan countryside. Choose an exciting route and a brisk pace, or opt for a calm and relaxing ride that leaves plenty of time enjoy the beautiful park setting. Finish your tour with a light meal of Catalan and Spanish specialties before returning to Barcelona.
- 5-hour, private ride tour near Barcelona
- Enjoy time away from the city
- Visit a scenic park
- Explore on horseback at your own pace
- Hotel transfer and lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Horse-riding helmet and horse equipment.
Beverage and light lunch of Catalan and Spanish tapas.
Souvenir pictures with your horse.
A professional native guide provides the private guided tour in Catalan, Spanish or English.
Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
Local taxes included
Scenic, leisurely, guided 2 hour tour on horseback through various charming trails.
Rider pants, boots or other extra equipment.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Barcelona
Mandatory the Hotel Name and Address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- No previous riding experience necessary. Activity suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
- We cannot include pregnant women in our Horse riding tours.
- Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the ‘special requirements’ box at the time of booking.
- Remember that temperatures at a Natural Park will be lower than in the city.
- Rain is usually not a problem in Barcelona and Catalonia, thus we also go on tour when it is raining. We provide rain ponchos for all participants.
- In case of really bad weather conditions and we do not depart from Barcelona, we will refund 100% of the cost of the tour. If the group decides to go to the equestrian center but we finally cannot ride, we will refund 40% of the cost of the tour.
- Please tell us your riding level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5728P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingBus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaHorseback Riding - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaHorseback Riding - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaHorseback Riding - GironaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Placa de Sant Felip NeriMt. TibidaboFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Placa del ReiMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Els Quatre GatsBarcelona Wax MuseumDiagonal MarGaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)CosmoCaixa Casa VicensTeatre Poliorama