4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Barcelona on this 4-hour private tour. Your expert guide will bring you to some of the city’s principal landmarks and most interesting neighborhoods in a private vehicle. Visit Montjuic to take in stunning views and see the 1992 Olympic Park, check out Barcelona’s famous shoreline and discover the bohemian neighborhood of Gracia. This tour is customizable, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 4 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 4 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Barcleona
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of needing a child seat please request at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4hour Tour of Barcelona with driver and official tour guide with pick up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4hour Tour of Barcelona with driver and official tour guide with pick up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4hour Tour of Barcelona with driver and official tour guide with pick up?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4hour Tour of Barcelona with driver and official tour guide with pick up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Otto Zutz ClubCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Casa Bacardí SitgesPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)El RavalCamp NouCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Illa Fantasia Water ParkPark GüellForum Park (Parc del Forum)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)