10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Follow in the footsteps of Salvador Dalí and explore Catalonia through the eyes of one of its most famous sons on this private art and wine tour. Following a pickup at your Barcelona hotel, gain insight into Dalí’s Surrealist masterpieces at the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres— designed by Dalí himself. Sample Catalonian wines at the 14th century Perelada Castle, and taste Dalí’s favorite Cava among the vineyards with your guide.
- Explore Catalonia’s art and winemaking traditions on this private tour
- Your guide shares insight into Dalí’s Surrealist art at the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Sample Dalí’s preferred Cava at the 14th century Perelada Castle
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Barcelona hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Tickets to the Dalí Museum (approx. 14€) and Perelada Castle and winery with tasting (approx. 13
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dalí’s World Wine and Cava Tour with Hotel pick-up from Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dalí’s World Wine and Cava Tour with Hotel pick-up from Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dalí’s World Wine and Cava Tour with Hotel pick-up from Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Torre Bellesguard Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Mosaiccos Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Pyrenees MountainsL'Escolania de MontserratColonia GüellRCDE StadiumCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Park GüellMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Port OlímpicLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Mt. TibidaboEstrella Damm FactoryGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Passeig de GraciaSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)