10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visiting Costa Brava and the Ruins of Empuries is a popular Barcelona day trip, and this private tour offers a luxurious way of visiting at a great value. Discover the hidden coves, stunning coastline, and traditional towns of the Costa Brava with the benefit of a private guide to share stories about the region, and then sail to the Medes Islands on a pre-arranged boat trip.
- Costa Brava with the Ruins of Empuries tour
- Great Barcelona day trip for a full day of fun
- Private tour with just your guide and group
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Panoramic Ship tickets
Walking tour of Empuries
Visit to the archaeological site
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
Transport by private vehicle
Professional local guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Other languages available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Costa Brava and Empuries Tour with Hotel Pick-Up and Panoramic Boat Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Costa Brava and Empuries Tour with Hotel Pick-Up and Panoramic Boat Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Costa Brava and Empuries Tour with Hotel Pick-Up and Panoramic Boat Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9866P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWater Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWater Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWater Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
La Roca VillageSant Joan Funicular Railway Montserrat MountainFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Pyrenees MountainsMuseum of IllusionsCiutat Vella (Old Town)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)FC Barcelona MuseumBarcelona ZooHistory Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Montjuïc MountainPasseig de GraciaPort of Barcelona Hard Rock Café BarcelonaOller del MasBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Estrella Damm FactoryColonia Güell