10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check off two Barcelona must-sees and more in a day on this private tour, all without transport stresses or the inconveniences of a group tour. Save time with skip-the-line entry to La Sagrada Familia (entry fee at your own expense) and see and learn about its architecture with a personal guide; stroll through Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, and tour the abbey and cave at Monserrat Monastery. The tour includes private transport and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- See La Sagrada Familia and Montserrat in a day on a private Barcelona tour
- Skip the lines at La Sagrada (entry fee not included) and view it in more depth than you might alone
- Tour Montserrat and the Gothic Quarter with a guide to chart their history
- Private guide means personalized tour and private return hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to La Sagrada Familia
Complete visit to Barcelona’s highlights
Entrance to Montserrat Monastery
Walking tour of the Natural Park of Montserrat
Listen to the famous Escolanía de Montserrat Boys Choir (subject to seasonal availability)
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
Private tour to ensure a personalized experience
Professional local guide
Pick-up and drop-off service at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona City Center
Old Town walking Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children must be accompanied by at least on adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Barcelona Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Tour with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Barcelona Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Tour with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Barcelona Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Tour with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Barcelona Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Tour with Hotel pick-up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Barcelona Wax MuseumMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)El RavalBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Colonia GüellGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Barcelona Cruise PortPyrenees MountainsMt. TibidaboBodegas TorresPort of Barcelona Milà House (Casa Milà)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Tablao Flamenco CordobesPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)