- Day trip to PortAventura theme park from Barcelona
- Explore one of Europe’s largest theme parks at your own pace
- Visit the park’s different zones: Mediterrània, the Far West, Mexico, China, and Polynesia
- Keep the kids entertained in SésamoAventura where their favorite 'Sesame Street' characters can be seen
- Take an exhilarating ride on Europe’s tallest rollercoaster—the Shambhala
- Round-trip coach transport from Barcelona included
Departure & Return
Estació del Nord - ground floor, platform 19.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your trip to the park in central Barcelona at your chosen departure time. Please note that not all departure options are offered on all days or during all times of the year, so please check at the Important Info tab for details. From there, continue by air-conditioned coach on a journey south from the city to the theme park.
Once you arrive, head inside this massive adventure park (Europe’s second-largest) as you explore the park’s six distinct zones, each of which represents a different park of the world, plus a kid-friendly section for young children. There’s the Mediterrània area, modeled after a typical seaside village in Catalonia, as well as the cowboy-themed Far West section, the Asian-themed China zone (complete with Great Wall), the tropical-tinged Polynesia district. Families will also have access to the children’s SésamoAventura area, which celebrates the famous 'Sesame Street' television show.
Spread among the park’s numerous zones are a variety of rides, offering everything from jaw-dropping thrills to more mellow amusements. Zoom down the Shambhala, the highest rollercoaster in Europe, which drops from a 256-foot (78m) peak, or strap in for a trip on board the Furius Baco, an acceleration ride that tops out at 84 miles (135km) per hour. Among the other attractions on offer are water flumes, boat rides, white-water rafting experiences, and several experience simulators.
When you need to take a break, stop by one the park’s fun-filled shows. Performances change daily but include a variety of acrobatic and dance-filled delights. There’s also the Sesame Street parade featuring much-loved characters including Big Bird and Cookie Monster. For those feeling hungry, enjoy one of the park’s many eateries covering a range of cuisines such as Mexican tacos, a Chinese buffet or good old American-style hot dogs.
Finish your day by meeting back up with your coach at a pre-arranged time for the trip back to your original departure point in Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Timetable: Departure from Barcelona at 09.00 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 10.30 PM./ Return from PortAventura Park at 7.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.00 PM.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- Minimum height to access some attractions is 4.59 feet (1.40 meters)
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel when redeeming the park's passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by PortAventura Park Day Trip from Barcelona .