1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Add some ‘focus’ to your time in Barcelona during this fun 2-hour photography session. Explore some of the most visually interesting sites in the Catalan capital accompanied by a professional photographer, posing for a series of high-end images. In addition to learning about this fascinating city you’ll leave with the perfect snapshots for sharing on social media and with friends and family back home.
- Join a picture-taking session on a photography walk through Barcelona
- Discover visually-striking settings in Barcelona that offer the perfect backdrop for photography
- Pose for a few photos taken by a professional photographer
- Leave with the perfect image to share on social media or with friends and family
- Great way to explore Barcelona and leave with fun souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
The tour includes 25 high resolution images per group and 5 extra images per person starting from 2 people. You will be able to choose them.
Pictures will be sent by email in a week time.
Basic retouch is included.
Be aware that ALL the people joining our walking tours must pay.
Instant photos delivery (24hours) must pay extra.
Raw files must pay extra.
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointRusc de turisme, Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsCiutadella Park, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be aware that ALL the people joining our walking tours must pay.
- If you come with children under 5 years old, be aware this is a group tour. We recommend you to book a private tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pickapic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16353P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaPhotography Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaPhotography Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaPhotography Tours - GironaCategory
Tablao Flamenco CordobesSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)MaremagnumBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) L'EixamplePyrenees MountainsLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Mt. TibidaboOller del MasGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Via Sepulcral RomanaIlla Fantasia Water ParkBodegas TorresGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Museum of Illusions