- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to best-suit your schedule
- Get in-depth insights into the two landmarks from your guide
- Avoid the crowds typical of group tours
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign. Please be at least 10 minutes earlier there for the check in.
The guide will finish the tour at Park güell
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please choose a time between the ones offered.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms