2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No dish is more authentically Spanish than paella, and this paella cooking class in Barcelona puts a trendy twist on a timeless dish. Learn to craft an authentic paella at the Paella Club under the guidance of an award-winning chef, and then enjoy your meal paired with Spanish wine and dessert.
- 4-course paella cooking class in Barcelona
- Cava included, plus wine with the meal
- Learn the foundations of creating the perfect paella
- Award-winning chef shares only the best recipes
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Cava
Additional wine is available for purchase
Paella kits available for purchase for home cooking
Departure & Return
Carrer del Dr. Dou, 5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Paella Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Paella Cooking Experience with Professional Chef: Four Course Dinner
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBarcelonaCooking Classes - CataloniaCooking Classes - TarragonaCooking Classes - GironaCategory
Els Quatre GatsCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumDiagonal MarBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Port of Barcelona St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Arc de TriomfCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Barcelona Wax MuseumBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)