45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about the history of Catalonia by visiting the Museu d'Historia de Catalunya. It can be tiring waiting in long visitor lines: beat the crowds with skip-the-line entrance tickets. As well as the extensive collection of artifacts, you access incredible views of Barcelona’s Port from the panoramic roof terrace.
- Beat the crowds— skip-the-line entrance to Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- See the only preserved building of the old industrial port in Barcelona
- Suitable for all ages—activities for kids available
- Access incredible views from the museum's terrace
Saved to wishlist!
General Admission Ticket
Access to the Rooftop
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide brochures
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museu D'Història De Catalunya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: History Museum of Catalonia & Rooftop Access Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: History Museum of Catalonia & Rooftop Access Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: History Museum of Catalonia & Rooftop Access Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: History Museum of Catalonia & Rooftop Access Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: History Museum of Catalonia & Rooftop Access Ticket
45 to 60 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaAttractions & Museums - GironaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GironaCategory
Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)MaremagnumFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Els Quatre GatsColumbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)El RavalSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Torre Bellesguard Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)L'Escolania de MontserratMontserrat MountainBarcelona La RiberaCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)