50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience being an Olympian for the day and relive the 1992 Barcelona games. With this visit to the Olympic and Sport Museum you can have fun in the interactive space and discover new skills such as climbing on the climbing wall, propelling yourself in the vertical jump, or facing the Batak. Learn about Olympic heroes of the past and discover the many curiosities of sporting history.
- Admission ticket to the Olympic and Sport Museum in Barcelona
- Guarantee your entry by booking in advance
- Save time: Skip the line to buy tickets
- Explore the museum at your own pace: No fixed schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Permanent and Temporary Exhibitions
Food or Drink
Departure & Return
Avinguda de l'Estadi, 60 , Avinguda de l'Estadi, 60, 08038 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Entrance Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport Joan Antoni Samaranch
4/9/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Booklets available in different English and Spanish
- You have to wear the mask.
- Maintain the distance between users.
- You can enter one by one or by familiar unity.
- Mobile Voucher
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touristcheck - Museu Olimpic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Fun & GamesWalking & Biking ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaObstacle Courses - CataloniaFun & Games - CataloniaObstacle Courses - TarragonaFun & Games - TarragonaObstacle Courses - GironaFun & Games - GironaCategory
Casa Lleó i Morera Tours & TicketsSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume) Tours & TicketsFrança Railway Station (Estació de França) Tours & TicketsMagic Fountain (Font Màgica) Tours & TicketsBodegas Torres Tours & TicketsL'Escolania de Montserrat Tours & TicketsMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsEl Born Tours & TicketsCiutat Vella (Old Town) Tours & TicketsBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Tours & TicketsCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat) Tours & TicketsValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera) Tours & TicketsMt. Tibidabo Tours & TicketsDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí) Tours & TicketsColumbus Monument (Mirador de Colom) Tours & TicketsMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc) Tours & TicketsEl Tablao de Carmen Tours & TicketsBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Cruise Port Tours & Tickets