1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Let kids play and discover their inner artist through mosaic making with this short class that lets little ones create colorful pieces they can take home. Kids of all skill and ability levels will learn to handle and set tiles in the colors of their choice into a box, picture frame, or coaster.
- Kid-friendly artist guide to teach kids the art of mosaic making
- Choose what you’ll make and your preferred color palette
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Carrer dels Assaonadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available.
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mosaiccos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mosaic class for children in Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mosaic class for children in Barcelona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mosaic class for children in Barcelona?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mosaic class for children in Barcelona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mosaic class for children in Barcelona
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaUnique Experiences - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaUnique Experiences - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaCategory
History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Via Sepulcral RomanaPlaca d'EspanyaFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Park GüellPort of Barcelona Olympic StadiumCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Diagonal MarCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)L'EixampleBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)