6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Undertake a physical and spiritual journey to the mystical mountaintop retreat of Monserrat on this 6-hour combination sightseeing and hiking trip with a small group. Travel with no more than 8 guests to this ancient religious site, exploring the Benedictine monastery and the world-famous ‘Black Madonna’ wood carving. Then spend the second half of your day hiking amidst the scenic landscape and hidden ‘hermitages’ (retreats) of the Monserrat range. A guide, Montserrat admission fees and one-way funicular ride are also included.
- Explore Montserrat and the scenic landscape nearby on this sightseeing and hiking trip
- Discover the historic religious site of Montserrat
- Admire the site's Benedictine monastery and 12th-century 'Black Madonna' wood carving
- Spend half the day hiking in the scenic mountain ranges near Montserrat
- Visit the 'hermitages,' centuries-old religious retreats hidden in Montserrat Nature Park
- Small group tour is limited to no more than 8 guests maximum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transportation by private vehicle
Special pricing for children
2-hour hike through the Natural Park
Accident insurance/health assistance
Funicular up to Sant Joan (Funicular down not included. We will return hiking)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point Address: Provença, 279 - 08037 Barcelona (In front of Hotel Praktik-Bakery Baluard) or your hotel lobby. In case customer selects Hotel pick up option, you must provide your hotel details in the Special Requirements Box at time of booking
Return point Address: Provença, 279 - 08037 Barcelona or your hotel (if option selected at time of booking)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case you pick the option: "Hotel Pick up" advise your hotel details in the Special Requirements Box at time of booking please
- Group tour limited to 8 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes, warm clothing in winter, and sunscreen in summer
- Please bring snacks and drinks to this tour in case you need them
- OPERATED BY Trescant, S.C.P.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Being picked up and dropped off from the hotel made this such an easy day." See review
Product code: 14014P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelona4WD Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaSporting Events - CataloniaHiking - CataloniaExtreme - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - Catalonia4WD Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaSporting Events - TarragonaHiking - TarragonaExtreme - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - Tarragona4WD Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaSporting Events - GironaHiking - GironaExtreme - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Port OlímpicEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiOtto Zutz ClubFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralMaremagnumFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Teatre PolioramaGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Colonia GüellBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Placa del ReiCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)