7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the bustling streets of Barcelona behind for a few hours and head to the tranquil mountain of Montserrat on this small-group excursion. Visit the beautiful Our Lady of Montserrat Monastery and then enjoy free time to explore the mountain as you wish. Perhaps take a hike to Creus de Sant Miquel or take a funicular to the top of Sant Joan Hill for more amazing views.
- Take a half-day tour from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Explore the national park and sanctuary with a guide
- Enjoy free time to take a hike or ride the funicular
- This tour is limited to 15 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, English-speaking guide to accompany the group
Private, climate-controlled transport for the group
Free time to explore Montserrat
Departure & Return
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina, 1755, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montserrat Day Trip from Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montserrat Day Trip from Barcelona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Montserrat Day Trip from Barcelona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaHiking - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaHiking - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaHiking - GironaWine Tastings - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Via Sepulcral RomanaDiagonal MarBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Casa VicensDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)El PoblenouMaremagnumCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Port of Barcelona Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)GraciaPark GüellCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Otto Zutz ClubPort OlímpicBarcelona La RiberaTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)