3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Montjuic neighborhood of Barcelona during this 2-hour small-group Segway tour. Cruise past key landmarks such as Ciutadella Park, the Olympic Stadium, the National Palace, and Montjuic Castle with ease aboard your Segway. Learn more about Barcelona’s rich history, which began over 2,000 years ago on Montjuic, and enjoy panoramic views of the city during the tour.
- Take a 2-hour panoramic Segway tour of the Montjuic district
- See the Olympic Stadium, Arc de Triompf, and the National Palace
- Learn about Barcelona’s rich history stretching back over 2,000 years
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 6 guests per guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of a Segway and helmet
Bottle of water
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Arc de Triomf, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide directly under the Arc de Triomf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with a maximum of six people per guide. For bigger groups, several guides will be at the client's disposal.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montjuic Panoramic Segway Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montjuic Panoramic Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montjuic Panoramic Segway Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montjuic Panoramic Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montjuic Panoramic Segway Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaSegway Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaSegway Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaSegway Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
PenedesLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)FC Barcelona MuseumPlaca d'EspanyaCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)El PoblenouTablao Flamenco CordobesSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)L'EixampleSant Sadurni d'AnoiaMt. TibidaboCaixaForum BarcelonaGran Teatre del LiceuCasa BatllóBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Estrella Damm FactoryHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Barcelona Zoo