- Visit La Boqueria market with a local chef
- Cook and eat a hearty seafood paella
- Make your own Spanish tapas
- Enjoy sangria throughout the night
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From the market, continue to a cooking school in El Born district, where you find an open kitchen, bar, and restaurant-style seating. Pour your first glass of sangria for the evening, then start preparing a range of tapas, or pintxos, classic Spanish small plates that are perfectly paired with wine.
With a chef cooking alongside you, start preparing the traditional paella, then as the rice dish simmers on a low flame, you can learn to mix your own sangria at a short drinks-making workshop. When the paella is done, sit down to the meal you’ve prepared, savoring the rich flavor of the rice and seafood (a non-seafood meal option is served by the chef for those who don’t eat seafood).
And if you’re not ready to finish the night, you're invited to a nearby bar, where you’ll be treated to a free "chupito," or shot, and enjoy drink specials throughout the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Brilliant
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Interactive Spanish Cooking Experience in Barcelona.