3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a bird’s eye view of Catalonia on a 75-minute hot air balloon ride. Comfortable and convenient transportation takes you from your hotel to the launch site. Experience Montserrat, the Pyrenees, and Costa Brava from 3,000 feet (900 meters). Upon landing, celebrate with a champagne toast and cookies. Leave with a complimentary flight certificate, as well as a professional photo from your ride.
- Experience Catalonia on a 75-minute hot air balloon ride
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- Celebrate the ride with champagne and cookies
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and train station drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight over Catalunya
Glass of Champagne and biscuits
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Avinguda del Mestre Montaner, 15, 08700 Igualada, Barcelona, Spain
2: Club Atlètic Vic, Carrer d'Antoni Vilà i Cañellas, 08500 Vic, Barcelona, Spain
3: Club Futbol Santpedor. Camp Municipal Josep Guardiola, Cami de les Arenes, 08251 Santpedor, Barcelona, Spain
4: Hostal Alberana, Carrer de Girona, 20, 17142 Verges, Girona, Spain
5: Globus Camins de Vent, Aeròdrom de Alp, s/n, 17538 Alp, Girona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us with the specific hotel adress. Pick up time is approximate. You must contact the company two days before the flight to confirm pick up time.
Summer: 6:00 a.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m
* you have to phone or contact the company for confirmation of meeting time in the hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You have to call us two days before the flight to confirm meeting time and place
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (catalan, spanish, english and french)
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual (no heels)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camins de Vent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloon Barcelona flight?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloon Barcelona flight?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Air Balloon Barcelona flight?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Air Balloon Barcelona flight?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12559P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaGironaCatalonia4WD Tours - CataloniaSporting Events - CataloniaHot Air Balloon Rides - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaExtreme - Catalonia4WD Tours - TarragonaSporting Events - TarragonaHot Air Balloon Rides - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaExtreme - Tarragona4WD Tours - GironaSporting Events - GironaHot Air Balloon Rides - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaExtreme - GironaCategory
Tablao Flamenco CordobesTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)El RavalFrança Railway Station (Estació de França)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)El BornSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Els Quatre GatsLa Roca VillageMontjuïc MountainPenedesNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Barcelona La RiberaLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)