9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head just outside bustling Barcelona to saddle up and ride the countryside trails on horseback during this full-day, guided tour that ends with a wine tour and tasting. Cross the trails and woods inside Natural Pak and lookout at the looming mountains. At the ranch, indulge in a Catalan lunch before heading to a family-owned winery for a tasting and tour experience with cheese and other pairings.
- Guided Horseback riding tour through Natural Park in Penedes
- Traditional Spanish and Catalan lunch served at the ranch after the ride
- Visit to a locally-owned winery
- Food and wine tasting of local wines, cheeses, and olive oils
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4wheel drive car.
Horse-riding helmet and horse equipment.
30 minutes ride in the horse arena and 1,5h ride into the woods.
Light catalan lunch
Visit of a locally winery.
Wine and cava tasting accompanied with some local products (Catalan fuet, delicious cheese and extra virgin olive oil)
Souvenir pictures with your horse and during the visit to the winery.
A professional native guide provides the guided tour in Catalan, Spanish or English.
Local taxes included
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected)
Rider pants, boots or other extra equipment.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrer de l'Óssa Menor, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional pick up/drop of service at your accomodation place in Barcelona for only 29€/group.
In case to contract pick up, it is mandatory the Hotel Name and Address
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Minors will drink "most" (special grape juices)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any food allergies or specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear suitable clothing: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles.
- Please advise of any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability.
- Please bring a jacket with you. In the Natural Park, it’s cooler than in the city.
- Remember to bring sun protection.
- No previous riding experience is necessary. The activity is suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
- Pregnant women are not included in our horse riding tours.
- Minimum age for horse riding is 8 years old. However, there are ponies for the younger ones!
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 lb (85kg).
- Rain is usually not a problem in Barcelona and Catalonia, thus we also go on tour when it is raining. Please, bring a rain jacket or rain poncho. In case you do not enjoy the tour in the rain or there are really bad weather conditions, we can arrange an alternative schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Living it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5728P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingFood ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBarcelonaHorseback Riding - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaHorseback Riding - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaHorseback Riding - GironaFood Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWine Tastings - GironaCategory
Sant Joan Funicular Railway Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Bodegas TorresGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Montserrat MountainMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Barcelona La RiberaIcebarcelonaArc de TriomfOlympic StadiumMuseum of IllusionsSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) El Tablao de CarmenGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Illa Fantasia Water Park