Are you interested in?
Barcelona Cruise Port Tours
75 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
756 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1522 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience a long list of Barcelona attractions in just three hours on a small-group Segway tour. Choose from seven convenient start times and enjoy a short training session before the sightseeing begins. Together with your guide, visit the Gothic Quarter, Maremagnum, and far beyond without getting tired. With maximum six people in your group, you get a more intimate experience and can feel free interact with your guide at any time.
- See the highlights of Barcelona in just three hours
- Enjoy a small group size of maximum 6-people
- Choose from seven different start times
- Have a 30-minute training session beforehand
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour takes you to go to all the places a walking tour would, but without the effort.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Raincoats (if needed)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Book your activity in advance to guarantee a spot - groups are limited in size to guarantee a better experience.
- Minimum age to take part in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to drive a Segway is 16 years old - underaged participants can join the tour with electric bicycles (tour price remains the same).
- Helmets are mandatory and rental is free. A training session will be given so that every rider has enough skills to drive in the city. This activity is forbidden for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medicine.
- Valid I.D. or passport is required at the time of the tour (a copy is also accepted).
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to local laws, tours have no limit of participants, but travel in groups of 6 participants + 1 guide, with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between groups.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended. In case of rain we provide raincoats, nonetheless, we recommend guests to bring their own. In case of severe weather, the option of an alternative date and time convenient for both parties will be given.
- Please note that tours start and finish on time, so we require all participants to arrive 15 minutes before to check-in and practice. In case of late arrival, the tour may be postponed to another available time slot.
- Please note that routes may be altered due to interferences in the itinerary outside of our responsibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Fun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Live Guided Barcelona Segway Tour - 180 min?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Live Guided Barcelona Segway Tour - 180 min?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Live Guided Barcelona Segway Tour - 180 min?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5648P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaSegway Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaSegway Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaMountain Bike Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaSegway Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
IcebarcelonaSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Barcelona Wax MuseumEl PoblenouCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Casa VicensMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaPasseig de GraciaFC Barcelona MuseumChocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Casa Bacardí SitgesTeatre PolioramaCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Placa de Sant Felip NeriMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)