10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Catalonia beyond Barcelona with this small group day tour to the intriguing cities of Girona and Figueres. Uncover ancient Roman history and stroll through the winding medieval streets of one of Europe's best-preserved Jewish quarters in Girona, and then get surreal with a visit to the Dalí Museum in Figueres, birthplace of the groundbreaking artist. Hotel or apartment pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Full-day tour to Girona and Figueres from Barcelona
- Learn about Girona's ancient Roman history on a walk through Old Town
- Visit one of Europe's best-preserved medieval Jewish quarters
- Tour the Dalí Museum in the surrealist artist's hometown of Figueres
- Great way to explore Catalonia outside of Barcelona
- Small group limited to eight ensures personalized service
- Barcelona hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city (between 8 and 9 am)
Walking Tour by Girona and Figueres
Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Tickets to the Dalí Museum (approx. 14€) To be paid to the guide, the day of your tour.
Food and drinks