- Full-day tour to Girona and Figueres from Barcelona
- Learn about Girona's ancient Roman history on a walk through Old Town
- Visit one of Europe's best-preserved medieval Jewish quarters
- Tour the Dalí Museum in the surrealist artist's hometown of Figueres
- Great way to explore Catalonia outside of Barcelona
- Small group limited to eight ensures personalized service
- Barcelona hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
What To Expect
When you arrive, explore Old Town on a walking tour that takes you past landmarks like the Girona Cathedral and an iron bridge designed by famous French engineer Gustave Eiffel. Get a sense of life in medieval Spain while wandering through the city’s labyrinthine Jewish quarter, and rest your feet over a cup of coffee in a charming Old Town cafe.
Continue on to the small town of Figueres, located near the French border. Best known as the birthplace of surrealist artist Salvador Dalí, Figueres honors the legacy of its famous former resident with the Dalí Museum—designed by the artist himself and considered the world’s largest surrealist object. Explore Dalí’s life and work through the museum’s collection of his dimension-bending paintings and other original artifacts (entrance fee not included).
Relax on the return drive through the countryside to Barcelona, where the tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The private tour option includes the entrance tickets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Girona and Dali Museum Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona.