4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Gain a better sense of the life, work, and inspirations of Antoni Gaudí, Barcelona’s most celebrated modernist architect. Follow your local guide on a walking tour to many of Gaudí’s important works and learn about different aspects of his style. After your walking tour, enjoy an art workshop and try your hand at Gaudí’s signature mosaic technique.
- Small-group walking tour led by professional art historian
- Explore many facets of Gaudí’s work as you visit several different buildings
- Art workshop with all materials included
- Learn Gaudí’s mosaic technique with the help of a local artisan
Saved to wishlist!
Piece of art that all the participants will elaborate.
All the materials needed (glasses, ceramics, photo-frame, mirror, coaster.
Professional art historian guide
2,5h personalized experience with your art teacher
All materials needed (like glass, ceramics, mirror, coaster... are included).
Create your own mosaic masterpiece (as Gaudí made) and take it home
Pick up/ Drop off service.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPg. de Gràcia - Rosselló, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is suited to families and children from 4 to 12 years old.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5728P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaUnique Experiences - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaUnique Experiences - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - GironaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)El Tablao de CarmenMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Mosaiccos Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Placa d'EspanyaCosmoCaixa Park GüellMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Casa Bacardí SitgesTablao Flamenco CordobesHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEl BornTeatre Poliorama