2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C/ de Rull, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 50.00€, per eScooter. This will be refunded once you return with eScooters and accessories.
- Minimum age for eScooter riding is 16+, alternatively children may join tour by riding an e-bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during GPS Guided Gaudí eScooter Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during GPS Guided Gaudí eScooter Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GPS Guided Gaudí eScooter Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GPS Guided Gaudí eScooter Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaCategory
Casa VicensGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)RCDE StadiumPasseig de GraciaSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Gran Teatre del LiceuBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Museum of IllusionsSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Oller del MasBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Port of Barcelona Casa AmatllerPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Placa d'Espanya