Are you interested in?
Montserrat Mountain Tours
98 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
756 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1520 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine a private tour of Montserrat with a visit to a winery in the Catalonia region. Enjoy a stress-free day with private transport, a private tour guide, and entrance fees to Montserrat and a winery in Penedes included. You’ll travel comfortably between dispersed attractions—highlights include Moreneta in Montserrat, Montserrat Monastery, and a visit to a winery where you’ll try wine and learn about the winemaking process.
- Learn about local wine and enjoy tastings at a winery in Penedes
- Convenient tour with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a private tour of Montserrat with entrance fees included
- A private tour means you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide in your required language for 9 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 9 hours
Brief wine tasting of 2 wines (only conducted in English or Spanish)
Entrance fees, other than the winery tasting
Food and drinks, other than the wine tasting.
Lunch is NOT included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
2: Montserrat, 08691, Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Barcelona hotel, cruise port or place of choice
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour of Montserrat and Winery from Barcelona with pick up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour of Montserrat and Winery from Barcelona with pick up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour of Montserrat and Winery from Barcelona with pick up?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour of Montserrat and Winery from Barcelona with pick up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P115
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCataloniaShore Excursions - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Placa del ReiSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralMontserrat MountainGraciaGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)MaremagnumBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Casa Bacardí SitgesFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)RCDE StadiumCasa VicensEstrella Damm FactoryMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)