- Choose between a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant or a delicious tapas brunch
- Ride the cogwheel train to the mountaintop at Montserrat Monastery
- Taste organic wines at the Oller del Mas château
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Castlexperience Office (1st Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B or C) Estación de autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station) (5 min walk from Arc de Triomf) YOU MUST CHECK-IN IN THE FIRST FLOOR BEFORE GOING TO THE BUSES AREA (GROUND FLOOR)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Castlexperience Office (1st Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B or C) Estación de autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station) Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80 (5 min from Arc de Triomf) YOU MUST CHECK-IN IN THE FIRST FLOOR BEFORE GOING TO THE BUSES AREA (GROUND FLOOR)
- Departure time will be 9:45 A.M Please arrive at the meeting point 9:25 A.M, 20 min before the start of the tour
- There is a limit of 16 people per guide, although transportation will be shared with other groups.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly. We advise bringing water, especially in the summer season.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
- We cater for any dietary allergies or restrictions – no need to warn us beforehand.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Our company is composed of a deeply committed team of people. We are working hard in our team, and with all our partners, to be up to the current circumstances. When operating, all our services will abide by all health and security policies issued by the competent administrations. Our top priority is and will be ensuring a safe environment for all our customers and our team.
- The tour is led in English
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castlexperience Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Taking this tour leaving Barcelona at 10 am and getting up to the Monastery at 11:30 - 12:00 in tourist season will not allow you time." See review
- "Do note that there is only ONE winery visited and you get around 4 half-glasses so it's not that much of a tasting exactly." See review
- "We usually avoid large group tours, but this tour keeps the group size small enough to enjoy." See review