12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey inside the mind of Salvador Dalí during this intimate exploration of the life and preferred haunts of this famous surrealist. Start this small group tour for a maximum of 8 people with an hotel pick-up. Explore the early days of Dalí in Figueres, the artist’s birthplace, which is now home to his eponymous museum. Enjoy the charming scenery of Cadaqués, a small coastal village along the Costa Brava. Continue your trip to Portlligat , a tiny fishing cove that was once Dalí’s preferred residence and studio
- Dalí Triangle tour from Barcelona
- Learn about the inspirations and formative experiences that shaped the creative life of this famous surrealist
- Explore Figueres, the artist's birthplace and now home to the Dalí Museum
- Enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery and charming small-town life found in Cadaqués
- Discover Port Lligat, once the setting for Dalí's studio
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city (between 8 and 9 am)
Professional local guide
Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Tickets Dalí Museum: Figueres & Port Lligat (approx. 26€) To be paid to the guide.
Food and drinks