4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the crowds of the city and enjoy breakfast at the heart of a Catalonia vineyard during this morning tour from Barcelona. Ideal for lovers of food and wine, this experience includes a traditional Spanish breakfast in the gardens of a 14th-century farmhouse, and a wine tasting session. Plus, you’ll have the option to purchase wine and get it shipped back to your home country.
- Start the day in style on a breakfast tour from Barcelona
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide as you explore the vineyards
- A traditional Catalan breakfast and five wine varietals are included
- Travel from your Barcelona hotel in air-conditioned comfort
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting with 5 different bottles of organic wine
Tasty Breakfast, of “pa amb tomaquet” (typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
Local Guided visit to Alella vineyards and winery
Duration 4 hours approximately
Possibility to purchase wine and ship it to your home
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips and Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Discovery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Breakfast Winery Experience - Wine Tasting Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Breakfast Winery Experience - Wine Tasting Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Breakfast Winery Experience - Wine Tasting Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Breakfast Winery Experience - Wine Tasting Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66178P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaUnique Experiences - CataloniaDining Experiences - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - TarragonaDining Experiences - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaFood Tours - GironaUnique Experiences - GironaDining Experiences - GironaWine Tastings - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaCategory
Bodegas TorresCasa Lleó i MoreraSant Joan Funicular Railway Torre Bellesguard Casa Bacardí SitgesMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) França Railway Station (Estació de França)El BornSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Oller del MasArc de TriomfBotanical Garden of BarcelonaMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Placa del ReiTablao Flamenco CordobesSant Sadurni d'AnoiaIcebarcelonaBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)