Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the best of Barcelona in a single day. Tour Gaudí’s fantastical cathedral, La Sagrada Família; admire art nouveau architecture on the Passeig de Gracia; and skip the line with access to Casa Milá and take in stunning rooftop views. Explore Barrio Gotíc, La Rambla, the old Jewish Quarter, and more. End your tour with a 1-hour coastal cruise and a welcome drink on board the sailboat.
- Comprehensive tour covers Barcelona highlights in a single day
- Local guide shares insider tips and city history
- Pre-reserved tickets to Sagrada Familia and skip-the-line entry to Casa Milà included
- Enjoy a 1-hour sailboat cruise up the coast with a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line tickets at Casa Milà.
Pre-reserved tickets for the Sagrada Família
Public transport tickets
Expert local guide
Skip-the-line tickets and tour of Barcelona Cathedral
Special access to Cathedral rooftop terrace
Entrance to Casa Batllo
Departure & Return
Avinguda de Gaudí, 2, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note there will be a secury check before entering la Sagrada Familia.
- The rooftop terrace of Casa Mila might inaccesible during heavy rain.
- Please note that there are no vegetarian options available to replace the Jamon tasting.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona in a Day: Sagrada Família, Casa Milà & Cathedral Rooftop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona in a Day: Sagrada Família, Casa Milà & Cathedral Rooftop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona in a Day: Sagrada Família, Casa Milà & Cathedral Rooftop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona in a Day: Sagrada Família, Casa Milà & Cathedral Rooftop?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Tablao Flamenco CordobesFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)El BornBotanical Garden of BarcelonaRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Placa d'EspanyaBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Barcelona Cruise PortPyrenees MountainsGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Passeig de GraciaMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Barcelona ZooCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Via Sepulcral RomanaSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)