Are you interested in?
Sagrada Família Tours
340 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1493 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine a Barcelona walking tour with skip-the-line access at the UNESCO World Heritage Site La Sagrada Familia, and get closer to the city’s top landmarks on foot. You’ll hear all about the impact Antoni Guadi left on the city from your guide as you pass by iconic buildings and sites, including the Montjuic and Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. Then, end your tour with an included croissant and coffee.
- Immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudi's impressive architecture
- Go back in time with the Roman and Medieval walking tour
- Get skip-the-line access at Sagrada Famila
- Enjoy the most beautiful viewpoint from the Montjuic
- Complimentary breakfast in front of Santa Maria Del Mar included
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Half day guided tour of Barcelona’s highlights.
Walking tour around the Roman and Medieval part of the city.
Coffee after walking tour.
Panoramic views of the most beautiful cityscapes from Montjuic.
Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.
Transported in a comfortable vehicle.
Skip-the-line tickets Sagrada Familia (Priority Access)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsLa Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Tour: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter & Montjuic ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Tour: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter & Montjuic ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Tour: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter & Montjuic ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Tour: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter & Montjuic ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Illa Fantasia Water ParkCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)L'Escolania de MontserratBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Olympic StadiumLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Barceloneta BeachSant Joan Funicular Railway Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)El BornCasa Bacardí SitgesNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)