- Skip-the-line tour of La Sagrada Familia and more, plus breakfast and lunch
- Admire views from atop Montjuic, Tibidabo, and Gaudí-designed Park Güell
- Get priority access to La Pedrera, another World Heritage Site by Gaudí
- A maximum of 15 people per group means more personalized attention
Departure & Return
In front of the Olivia Hotel at 8:30am
Tour ends in La Pedrera
What To Expect
Explore the architecture of the famed Gothic Quarter on a morning walking tour. Discover Barcelona Cathedral and cross the Jewish Quarter as you head to Placa de Sant Jaume.
From here, ascend to the terrace of Montjuïc park, a hilltop cultural complex boasting great views of the city center and a rich history as the site of the 1929 International Exposition and the 1992 Olympic Games.
Next, experience Gaudí's most iconic work, the spectacular, dreamlike La Sagrada Familia Basilica. Admire the eye-popping Gothic exterior, and skip the long entrance lines to wander below the many interior arches and learn about the rich symbolism incorporated into its design.
For some of the best views in the city, head into the Gaudí-designed Park Güell, with skip-the-line admission, a fantastical public terrace featuring colorful mosaics, undulating structures and panoramic views over Barcelona and the sea. Learn about the history of the park and its many secrets as you visit the most interesting corners with your guide.
Then, enjoy a skip-the-line visit to one of the most famous apartments in Spain, Gaudí’s Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera. Head up to the rooftop terrace and see one of the original apartment residences preserved much as it was during the building’s construction in the early 20th century.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms