3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With its diverse neighborhoods, narrow streets, and extensive cycle paths, there’s no better way to discover Barcelona than on a bike tour. You won’t have to worry about planning a route as your guide will lead the way. See many of Barcelona’s top sites as well as its hidden secrets. You’ll pass the Gothic Quarter, Sagrada Familia, Raval, and more. A bike tour will cover more ground than a walking tour, and you’ll enjoy many stops along the way.
- Pedal past many top Barcelona attractions on one tour such as Casa Batlló
- A private bike tour means you can explore at your own pace
- Travel light—bike rental is included
- A guide will entertain you with local stories about Barcelona
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Private bike tour
Helmet provided if required
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children bikes or seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Other languages upon request
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Private Bike Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Private Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Private Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Private Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9866P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Placa del ReiCaixaForum BarcelonaPenedesCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)El Tablao de CarmenErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Torre Bellesguard Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Barcelona Cruise PortAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Pyrenees MountainsVia Sepulcral RomanaGüell Palace (Palau Güell)L'Escolania de MontserratSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)