Barcelona Markets Food Tour with a Local Chef
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Taste premium Spanish products at two of Barcelona's most famous markets on this walking food tour. A professional chef leads you to his favorite vendors and specialty stalls at the Boqueria and Santa Caterina markets, where local cooks and the city’s top restaurants go to stock up on quality ingredients. Sample specialties like manchego cheese, Iberian ham, chorizo, olive oil, and fresh tomatoes while learning about the classic building blocks of Spanish cooking.
- Visit two Barcelona's best public markets with a professional chef
- Get help navigating the maze of colorful stalls to find top-notch products
- Taste Spanish specialties like Iberian ham, gourmet cheeses, chorizo, and fresh produce
- Learn how amateur and professional cooks shop for the best products
Guided tour by a local and professional chef
Taste of 8 different gourmet delicatessen
Visit of the two most important markets in the city: La Boquería & Santa Caterina
Walk around the Ciutat Vella
Premium Small Group Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsPasseig del Born, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Markets Food Tour with a Local Chef?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Markets Food Tour with a Local Chef?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Markets Food Tour with a Local Chef?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Markets Food Tour with a Local Chef?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6874P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Bodegas TorresEl BornBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)GraciaEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumPasseig de GraciaTeatre PolioramaLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralGran Teatre del LiceuBarcelona Wax MuseumEl Poblenou