3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of Barcelona’s architecture, ancient and modern, with this bike tour. Begin in the historic Gothic Quarter, riding through its labyrinthine streets and learning the secrets behind its charming plazas and cathedrals. Bike on to admire three celebrated works by modernist architect Antoni Gaudí: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló. This bike tour treats you to some of the most beautiful sights in all of Barcelona.
- See two different sides of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter and works by Gaudí
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you bike the city streets
- Get a great overview of Barcelona’s rich history and architecture
- Tour includes bike, helmet, water, and guide services
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Carrer de la Marquesa, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Born Bike Tours Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaMountain Bike Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Arc de TriomfCiutat Vella (Old Town)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Casa AmatllerMuseum of IllusionsL'EixampleHard Rock Café BarcelonaFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Estrella Damm FactoryBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Pyrenees MountainsPasseig de GraciaFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)RCDE StadiumTeatre Poliorama