- Sample Barcelona's many highlights during this comprehensive sightseeing tour
- Discover modernist architecture like Gaudí's La Pedrera and high-end shopping on Passeig de Gracia
- Take a stroll along Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas pedestrian walkway
- Tour the parks and museums of Montjüic Mountain, including the site of the 1992 Olympics
- Learn about the inspiration behind, and history of, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sagrada Familia
- Get a sense for the ancient history and charming atmosphere of the Gothic Quarter
- Great introduction to Barcelona's astonishing wealth of attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup time will be sent via email to you a few days prior to your tour
- 8 people maximum to ensure a small-group tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Private tour option includes the entrance tickets to La Sagrada Familia.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best of Barcelona: Sagrada Familia and Old Town Tour with Hotel Pick-up.