- One-way private transportation from Barcelona airport to your Barcelona hotel
- Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Same price for one to two passengers or three to six passengers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Airport: After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the arrivals hall located outside the customer area, holding a sheet with the client's name according to the arrival terminal: Terminal 1: Sign Drivers Meeting Point. Terminal 2: Arrivals Hall Directions: The driver will wait for 30 minutes after the flight has landed. The driver will then wait a further 1 hour. That is a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes after the flight has landed. If your flight is delayed more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, surcharges will apply. Dates: Daily
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious car for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to six passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost.
Price is per person, based on six passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please be informed that the space for luggage in our cars is limited to 1 suitcase per person (max 20 kg). Otherwise the clients will be requested to take care of the extra luggage on their own or settle the extra cost (if confirmed with the supplier in advance).
- After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. The driver will be waiting on arrival for a maximum of: Train & Cruises, 40 minutes. Domestic & International flights, 45 minutes.Transcontinental flights, 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Transfers to hotels located outside Barcelona metropolitan area are subject to an additional cost (fee depends on the location) to be paid before the transfer, even when the booking has been confirmed. The transfer will be cancelled should this additional fee not be paid.
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized and paid direct to the operator.) It should be requested in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona Airport Private Arrival Transfer.
- "The transfers are always a great way to save time and unnecessary energy that would otherwise be wasted on something youre probably not familiar with a new city lol." See review