Departure & Return
MEETING THE DRIVER AT THE AIRPORT After you leave behind customs and immigration, go to the EXIT, and look for the driver holding a meeting card with your name and our company name. ARRIVAL PROCESS: Upon landing you will first have to clear Immigration You will submit your passport for inspection. Upon clearing Immigration, you then proceed to the luggage claim area to collect your bags. Once you have all your bags, you then proceed to the Customs area. All bags and personal items will be scanned by an X-ray machine. Once your items are inspected a customs agent will collect your customs form. Having cleared Customs, immediately exit the terminal building. Do not stop and talk to any solicitors. Your Driver will be located outside the terminal building holding signs with YOUR NAME. He will assist you with your luggage and board you on your transportation to the hotel. DEPARTURE PROCESS BACK TO THE AIRPORT AND PICKUP TIME: Customer needs to let us know the pickup time for departures from the hotel back to the airport based on the time the flight departs. Airlines require that departing passengers be at the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure. Customer needs to calculate the pickup time back to the airport taking in consideration how long the ride takes from the Hotel to the airport (Ride time is listed in the transfer information) Driver will be waiting for customer outside the HOTEL lobby area holding up a meeting card with the customer’s name and ready to take you back to the airport. Please advise in advance your pickup time back to the airport by sending us an email with your booking number and the time you wish to be picked up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 UPDATE What we have done for the safety and health of clients and drivers? All our vehicles comply with the hygiene requirements against COVID-19. 1. SANITAZING FLOOR MATS INSTALLED IN ALL FLEET. These floor mats catch dirt, moisture and allow to apply products against CORONA-VIRUSES. 2. GEL DISPENSERS WITH ALCOHOL ARE INSTALLED IN ALL VEHICLES FOR HAND HYGINIZATION BEFORE BOARDING THE VEHICLE. 3. THREE TIMES DAILY WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE FLEET USING A COLD FOGGER SPRAYER WITH PRODUCTS THAT KILL THE COVID-19 FROM THE SURFACE. BESIDES ALL OF THE ABOVE WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW FACE-COVER POLICY Face covers or masks are recommended for everyone riding with us and drivers are required to use face covers-masks. This policy is designed to help protect the health and safety of you and your driver and will go into effect as soon as DR authorities open the borders to travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheaper Shuttles
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santo Domingo (SDQ) TRANSFER to BARAHONA ALL HOTELS ROUND TRIP.