Departure & Return
Driver will be waiting for customer outside the HOTEL lobby area holding up a meeting card with the customer’s name and ready to take you back to the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 UPDATE What we have done for the safety and health of clients and drivers? All our vehicles comply with the hygiene requirements against COVID-19. 1. SANITAZING FLOOR MATS INSTALLED IN ALL FLEET. These floor mats catch dirt, moisture and allow to apply products against CORONA-VIRUSES. 2. GEL DISPENSERS WITH ALCOHOL ARE INSTALLED IN ALL VEHICLES FOR HAND HYGINIZATION BEFORE BOARDING THE VEHICLE. 3. THREE TIMES DAILY WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE FLEET USING A COLD FOGGER SPRAYER WITH PRODUCTS THAT KILL THE COVID-19 FROM THE SURFACE. BESIDES ALL OF THE ABOVE WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW FACE-COVER POLICY Face covers or masks are recommended for everyone riding with us and drivers are required to use face covers-masks. This policy is designed to help protect the health and safety of you and your driver and will go into effect as soon as DR authorities open the borders to travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Punta Cana Trippers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by BARAHONA HOTEL TRANSFER to Punta Cana (PUJ) ONE WAY.