Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Witness the magic of the Ijen’s mesmerizing blue fire on a 7-hour evening, trekking tour of the Ijen volcano from Banyuwangi. Alongside your guide, you’ll ascend to the summit of the Ijen volcano under the atmospheric cloak of darkness. Amid the billowing smoke of the sulphur mines, you’ll witness the natural phenomenon of the blue fire and see miners carry back-breaking loads of sulphur up the steep crater. When the sun rises, gaze upon the vivid, turquoise crater lake before you return to your hotel. All safety equipment is provided on this tour.
- 7-hour evening tour of the Ijen volcano from Banyuwangi
- Trek to the summit of the mighty volcano to see the billowing smoke of the sulphur mines
- Marvel at the natural phenomenon of the blue fire
- Experience the enchantment of the sun rising over the Ijen crater lake
- Receive all safety equipment and round-trip transport from your Banyuwangi hotel free of charge
English Speaking Guide (not use miners / students)
Coffee and/or Tea
Gas Mask, Headlight, and Gogle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We're pick up any traveler from all hotel in Banyuwangi city, Port of Ketapang, and Blimbingsari Airport. We need to get clearly address and name of your placestay.
- Blimbingsari Airport, Banyuwangi Indonesia
- Ketapang Port (Pelabuhan Ketapang, Banyuwangi)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Visitors who suffer from asthma, hypothermia and vertigo etc can not do this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum person who join the tour are required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Exotica Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 27057P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBanyuwangiShore Excursions - East JavaHiking - East JavaPorts of Call Tours - East JavaShore Excursions - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - UbudHiking - UbudPorts of Call Tours - UbudCategory