3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Challenge yourself during a half-day rock climbing excursion suitable for most age and ability levels in the adventure-friendly town of Baños. Alongside a certified guide, learn the basics of rock climbing before putting the theory into practice on a volcanic rock wall for an experience you can’t enjoy everywhere. Flexible start times mean this activity will fit into most schedules.
- Scale a volcanic rock wall during this half-day climbing tour
- You’re in safe hands with a certified rock climbing guide
- Choose from the start time to suit your schedule—morning or afternoon
- All necessary equipment, including helmet, climbing shoes, and more are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Full climbing equipment (helmet, harness, climbing shoes, chalk, ropes, climbing tape)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHostal Transilvania, 16 de Diciembre &, Baños de Agua Santa 180301, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All times are approximate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kajol Lavan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rock Climbing Half Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rock Climbing Half Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rock Climbing Half Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 88197P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBañosClimbing - QuitoClimbing - MindoClimbing - CuencaCategory