10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Quilotoa
Additional snacks and refreshments during the trip
Horse rental (Optional 10$)
Kayak rental (Optional 5$ - 15 Minutes)
Departure & Return
16 de Diciembre &, Baños de Agua Santa 180301, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: Warm clothes, Waterproof jacket, Closed toed shoes or hiking boots, Gloves, Sun screen, Snacks, Water for drinking.
- Most travelers can participate
- All times are approximate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kajol Lavan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Quilotoa Lagoon From Baños with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Quilotoa Lagoon From Baños with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Quilotoa Lagoon From Baños with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Quilotoa Lagoon From Baños with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 88197P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBaños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoExtreme - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - Quito4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoExtreme - MindoWalking Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - Mindo4WD Tours - CuencaSporting Events - CuencaBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaExtreme - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaFull-day Tours - CuencaCategory