2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Instead of scouring travel websites looking for dinner options, save time and combine dinner with some sightseeing – from a sleek cruise on the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy a buffet dinner with dishes from all over the world as you cruise past Bangkok after dark. Take stunning photos of Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew and the Grand Palace all lit up, or just sit back and enjoy a cultural performance and live music while you eat.
- Savor 360-degree views of the Bangkok riverside from the cruise’s open-air deck
- Catch your cruise at a central city location, close to public transport stops
- Suitable for everyone: this cruise is wheelchair accessible
- No need for paper tickets: e-tickets can be easily downloaded to your phone
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hour River Cruise
Dinner on board
All Fees and Taxes
Entertainment during dinner
Beverages (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaDay Cruises - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangCategory
National Museum of Royal Barges Art in Paradise BangkokCalypso CabaretMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Ancient City Museum Phahurat Market (Little India)Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Sukhumvit Baipai Thai Cooking SchoolErawan MuseumTaling Chan Floating MarketBangkok NANTA TheatreGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Wat Suthat ThepwararamSri Mariamman TempleAyutthayaDusit PalaceMaeklong Railway MarketVimanmek MansionChatuchak Market