- Half-day bike tour, Thai dinner, and river cruise in Bangkok
- Experience another side of Bangkok by bike and boat
- Includes a dinner of Thai fare at a restaurant on the river
- Peak season for fireflies is between May and December
Departure & Return
Your adventure starts right at the Khlong Toei Pier (Wat Khlong Toei Nok), in front of the 7-Eleven Supermarket. Your guide will welcome you here and together you will cross the impressive Chao Praya river to Jaeb’s Pier. This is where you get your bicycle and further instructions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Passport name, number, and expiration date for all participants is required on the day of the tour for insurance registration
- Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamboo Bicycle Tours Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.