6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience two of Bangkok’s most famous traditional markets on this half-day tour. Benefit from a small group size as you ride the train to the Maeklong Railway Market, uniquely situated on a working railway track. After free time for shopping, continue to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and cruise around the stalls on a longtail boat.
- Two popular Bangkok markets: Damnoen Saduak and Railway Market
- Learn about local culture and traditions from a local guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Bangkok
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We offer complimentary one way hotel pick-up within the appended list of hotels in Bangkok at the time of check-out on TripAdvisor. If your hotel is not included, please inform us prior to the start of the tour. Thank you!
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
River City BANGKOK , 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
River City Bangkok, The Anchor of Arts & Antiques is a shopping center in Bangkok, Thailand. It is on the Chao Phraya River on the Si Phraya Pier near many large hotels. It is accessible by car or boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bigcountry Vacation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands