6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience two of Bangkok’s most famous traditional markets on this half-day tour. Benefit from a small group size as you ride the train to the Maeklong Railway Market, uniquely situated on a working railway track. After free time for shopping, continue to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and cruise around the stalls on a longtail boat.
- Two popular Bangkok markets: Damnoen Saduak and Railway Market
- Learn about local culture and traditions from a local guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Bangkok
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
Long tail speeding boat
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
550 Sripraya Road, แขวง มหาพฤฒาราม เขตบางรัก กรุงเทพมหานคร 10500, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bigcountry Vacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8374P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesRail ToursBus ToursWater ToursMarketsJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokFood Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - PattayaRail Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaJet Boating - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Hua HinRail Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinJet Boating - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangUnique Experiences - Ko ChangRail Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangJet Boating - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Madame Tussauds BangkokKidZania BangkokKhao San RoadAncient City Museum Sky BarSuan Pakkad PalaceBangkok NANTA TheatreTha Kha Floating MarketWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Central World Plaza Erawan MuseumPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Khlong Toei Market Siam Amazing ParkSukhumvit LopburiTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Lumpinee Boxing Stadium